Friday, June 27, 2008

my theme music...

i was watching "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" this morning, and a line at the end of the movie gave me some quick, humorous inspiration.

Jack Spade said that "every hero needs his own theme music", and it was dope how KRS-One and D-Nice came in with the ill Dapper Dan leathers and performed "Jack Of Spades" while following him around. classic moment right?

well, without anyone following me around this is my theme music, haha...



it's only right that a DJ like myself came up with my own interpretation of "A Milli" since we've all heard the various MC's and rappers alike have their way with it, so i HAD to do it. i added scratches and ey'thing too but i had to hurry up and catch a flight so just wait til' i mix and master it once i get back home, wow...

to all my folks in Phoenix, when u hear me blast off with it at PHX on Friday night, know that it's going to be a muthafuckin' PROBLEM!!!

fin...