Wednesday, June 4, 2008

me being crazy...

i like to have fun when i travel. so much so, that sometimes i find myself doing some downright niggerish shit ey' now and then.

case in point, my flight home to Atlanta after 4 days in Phoenix, Arizona.

when sitting in first class for trips longer than 3 hours you get fed, and i must say that depending on the airline, the food is pretty decent. but on this day in particular i wanted some soul food and we all know Delta ain't servin' no crispy fried chicken, red beans, collard greens and Jiffy cornbread on the plane. so on the way to the airport i make a stop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule for some of that soul...

and i took it on the plane with me. yea, i could've eaten it before boarding but what fun would that have been?




note that i didn't say one word in the clip. my face tells the whole story...

and then i washed it all down with a tasty beverage, lol...



fun times i tell ya...

No comments: